Wednesday 10 August 2011

Now Then.. Again


Photobucket
If you're up in Sheffield then you're probably fed up to t'back teeth with seeing my stuff dotted about, but if not then you might like to pick up the new issue of Now Then from one of the fine shopping establishments in Town as I've got some stuff in there.

It's the second time I've taken over the free magazine, which gives up its pages to a guest artist each month. HERE's my Blog post from a couple of years ago when I was first featured in there and, if you click on one of the following links, you can check out the latest issue, read my interview where I chat about The Carol-Anne Showband and The Dead Sea Mob, or even download a PDF copy for all y'all that can't get your hands on a real life copy..




No comments:

Post a Comment