Friday 4 March 2011

Primitive Prints


Photobucket

Here's a photo of a new gig poster print that I designed for The Primitives' 'Never Kill A Secret' March '11 UK tour.

My friend Lauren screenprinted them up for me and they'll be on sale at the band's upcoming gigs. Somewhere in the red triangle shapes it even says 'TA LAUREN' to thank her for helping me out.. I should probably also thank Jonny Strangeways for putting the band in touch with me in the first place.. 'TA JONNY'.

I think Mr. Strangeways will probably be sorting out the Brudenell gig on their tour, which should be a good one. The last two posters I did for him (This one and this one) ended up in this book on the page before Drew Millward's ..who I would later go on to sail alongside in The Dead Sea Mob.

And while I'm on the subject of 'Da Mob', here's a sweet little taster of the awesomeness that is to come from them/us..


No comments:

Post a Comment