Tuesday 9 November 2010

Open All Hours


'Snnnip' goes the virtual ribbon which has now been officially (and virtually) cut by a pair of virtual scissors to declare my new online shop.. OPEN!

It's a bigcartel page where I'll be flogging off bits n' bobs of my artwork from now on. You can pay the shop a visit by clicking on the big 'SHOP' icon at the top right of this page, or if you don't wanna go all the way over there you could just click on this link HERE.. or even this one HERE.

A couple of the prints that were recently featured in The Art of British Rock book, which I way have mentioned in the post below, are up for grabs in there. They're signed by actual famous musicians too..

There's this Daniel Johnston one...


..and this Slow Club one..


..as well as a few copies of this print..


..this one-off, hand-drawn J Dilla mirror..


..and finally this one-off, hand-painted, decorative plate..


..but don't just take my word for it. Go and check out the shop yourself.. tell 'em I sent you and they'll throw in a free comic and personalized drawing with every order n' all.

1 comment: