Sunday 30 October 2011

Cosby Sweater


I just customized a toy for an exhibition up in Leeds that's been organized by The Hang Gang..

Photobucket

...

Photobucket 

..As the show is called 'ICONS', I made my bear a placard featuring a portrait of the iconic MC, Biggie Smalls..

Photobucket 

..I Posca-painted up his head to look like an artichoke..

..And I did a spot of live drawing on the opening night of the show. I drew a similarly artichoke-headed character rocking the same 'Cosby Sweater' as the bear..

Photobucket 

Some amazing artists contributed to the show. You can see the full line-up and see the opening times of the exhibition HERE..

Both the bear and the painting I produced for the show are up for sale through The Hang Gang. If you're interested you can contact them HERE.

...

No comments:

Post a Comment