Tuesday 7 December 2010

Sellin' Like Hoe Cakes

Photobucket

Big thanks to Christine and Matt, who were the first customers in my recently opened ONLINE SHOP!

Christine contacted me about getting a signed print of my DOOM poster, which I got printed up and posted out to her the other day. If you want something specific too, that's not featured on the bigcartel page, don't hesitate to contact me and I'm sure I'll be able to sort you out.

Matt checked out with the Slow Club print that was signed by both me and the band, so I'll have to buy Charles n' Becky a drink when I see 'em at their Union Chapel Chrimbo show in a couple of weeks. I sent out both the prints with free copies of my Pictorial Showboat comic, which I'm down to the last few of now, so if you want one of them contact me or get one free by picking up summat from the shop.

..Super!

Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment