Friday 1 October 2010

Swan Song



I'm helping out a guy called Ian with some stuff for his portfolio, showing off some of his bright ideas in the lucrative world of advertising stuff.

This picture has no official connection to the specific brand of fire-sticks that it appears to be endorsing, so hopefully it won't offend any sensitive matchmaker types and then they won't have to burn down my house with their magical flaming twigs.. Also, you should probably resist any urge that looking at this unofficial endorsement stirs up in you to go out and buy the product because that'd be like I was working for them for free.

It's probably in everyone's best interests to just forget you ever saw it, but I am pretty happy with how it came out and I'll be doing some other stuff with Ian soon, so (apprehensively) keep an eye on this seemingly pointless fragment of cyberspace in the near future if you have any interest in any of this or (potentially) that.

No comments:

Post a Comment