Monday 12 October 2009

Super, Smashing, Great!..



.. another weekend at work done n' dusted so I'll just Blog-on about what I got up to last week shall I?.. OK then if you insist.

First off I did another wee doodle for Dazed & Confused's Mixtape feature that will be droppin' in the December issue. I won't spoil it by leaking it onto here yet though, so get thee sen lookin' out forrit towards the end of November. Don't worry if you're allergic to newsagents though 'cos I'll slap it up on here as soon as it's released any rode.

I also dropped a comic into Concrete Hermit, which is a nice little shop knockin' out arty-farty fodder near Brick Lane, and they agreed to stock a few Pictorial Showboats for me. I'm down to the last box now and getting seriously close to trying to find the time to put pen to paper on the second issue.

If you haven't managed to get your hands on the first one yet then Concrete Hermit would be a jolly nice place to pick one up from I think. To celebrate them becoming the newest place where you can buy my first ever comic (if you want) I've been arseing about on Photoshop again, where I discovered that an old fashioned Superman was shocked and appalled about the contents of a comic that probably wasn't even made until many years after his tragic death.

Whilst I'm on the subject of Superman, there's this reporter at The Daily Planet newspaper who looks exactly like him.. except he sometimes wears glasses and has a slightly different haircut.

No comments:

Post a Comment