Monday 29 June 2009

Broken Stones and Beatle Bones

I just knocked up this wee poster, which a quarter of is dedicated to spreading the word of a night of Disc Jockeying and occasional live music playing that me and the Everything on Toast crew are involved with called 'Broken Stones and Beatle Bones'. It's on the fourth Friday of every month at The Old Dairy pub in Finsbury Park. The name comes from me misremembering a Beefheart tune (which there's a good cover of by The Fall here) of a similar name, and if you pop down you'll find me scratching some Rock 'n' Roll records up and trying to play as much Biggie Smalls as I can get away with.. 'cos you know the streets is a short stop. Either you slingin' crack rock or you got a wicked jump shot'.. I don't do either but this'll do for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment