Wednesday 28 April 2010

These Must Be The Plates (Naive Melody)


These are some photos I took of the plates that I drew on for the Hollow Legs show. If you're lucky enough to be knocking around Sheffield, you can see them all hung up at The Forum in a fancy, triangular formation alongside all the other prints, paintings and drawings that make up the 'menu' of my culinary-themed exhibition.

Each of these six plates depict a different Starter Dish for you to get your teeth into. These are the only photos I remembered to take before I put the work up in the show, so I'll put up some shots of the 'Main Courses' and the 'Desserts' as soon as I get hold of some.. Bon Appetit!

Spring Rolls

Sushi

Asparagus

Monster Munch (For Mama Cass)

Samosas

Minestrone Soup

No comments:

Post a Comment