Friday 13 November 2009

Bish, Bash, Bosh


Here's a new poster that I just drew for Dead Young Records. It's for a gig headlined by a couple of reel-to-reel based bands, so I knocked up this 'reeler than real-deal Holyfield' reel-to-reel machine with a frickin' face 'n that..


..and here's another 'un what I done did for Sp-Sp-Speeedball (!) who're putting on this band Django Django. They've got a wicked Krautrock vibe and I'm really into their song 'Storm' that you can hear on their Myspace page here..


Oh, and here's a sneaky peek at an image that I've just finished for an exhibition in Sheffield at the end of the month. It's gonna be screen-printed up along with some stuff by some other artists and it'll be for sale and all that, but I'll post all the details about it when it all kicks off. I just figured out how to do this screen-grab thing so I strategically positioned my iTunes behind the Photoshop file to show that I've been listening to Madlib's 'Beat Konducta' series... Serious dweeb antics I know, but those are some seriously good records tha knows..


No comments:

Post a Comment